This recipe is easy, healthy, and you can customize by adding any vegetables you may have on hand.
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 medium sweet potato, thinly sliced and diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 medium apple, diced
2 medium zucchini (or purchase already spiralized)
4 chicken sausages (fully cooked), halved and sliced
1/4 cup sweet thai chili sauce
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Spiralize zucchini and place in a strainer over the sink. Sprinkle with salt and let sit.
3. Add garlic, onion, sweet potato, apples, and sausage to the skillet and saute until sweet potato reaches desired tenderness.
4. Transfer zoodles to paper towels and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
5. Add zoodles to pan along with thai chili sauce and cook 3-4 minutes.