8 oz. thin sliced chicken cutlets
1/8 tsp. kosher salt
black pepper, to taste
1 cup onion, diced
1 cup green pepper, diced
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup light sour cream
4 oz. light sour cream, softened
4 oz. shredded mild provolone cheese
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Spray a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and cook on high heat for about 1 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
3. Slice thin, set aside.
4. Spray pan with more oil and saute onions and peppers over medium-low heat for about 5-6 minutes, until soft.
5. Preheat oven to 350F. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
6. Place in an oven-proof dish and bake 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
Adapted from Skinny Taste