NOURISH EAT REPEAT by Adrianne Delgado
Life is Hard. Food Doesn't Have to Be
Nourish Eat Repeat, by Adrianne Delgado, RD, LDN, is a practical guide to help you navigate your way through the challenges of nutrition. This isn't a book about carbs, proteins and fats, but rather a book on practical ways you can incorporate health into your busy lifestyle right now. This is a book about execution.
Inside This Book, You'll Discover
- Quick, easy, proven strategies to get your family to eat more vegetables
- How to take your kids to practice and feed them dinner without visiting the drive-thru
- Why I make my first graders pack their own lunches (and why you should to)
- Five vital eating habits that will ensure you never overeat a meal again
- Why meal planning and cooking on the same night is so hard (but doesn't have to be)
- How to revise your inner dialogue to evoke positive change
- Tried and true methods to avoid eating everything in your pantry after the kids go to bed
- How to eat healthy when traveling
- Why 10 minutes of movement is all you need to start an exercise habit
- The power of self-care and why it is a non-negotiable tactic to loving your family well
- Family friendly recipes your kids will actually want to eat
- . . . and more!
Shipping and Pick-up Info
Select "Pick up in our Limerick Office" at checkout to save on shipping costs. Books will be available for pick-up in our office in September.